Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My 2013 Christmas Wish List

I have been asked several times what is on my Christmas list. This year it was really hard for me to come up with a list because I truely felt like I needed nothing, a lot of things I would like but if I added them to my list would I sound like a brat?!? Also I am very blessed to have a job that allows me to reward myself with some lovely goodies for my hard work. And honestly can anyone say I NEED Chanel eyeshadow...?

We'll this is what I could come up with. Things I would like but probably wouldn't purchase for myself because of the price. 

Tell me what's on your list!! 



1. A desk- I want to dabble in the blogging world and it would be nice to have a desk to do it at

2. Breville juicer from Williams & Sonoma 

3 Eyeshadow from Chanel of neutral colors, I have never tried any cosmetics from Chanel other than lip products 

4. Marc Jacobs Lolita eyeshadow palette. Need I say more

5. NARS blush in orgasm 

6 Bobbi Brown Beach eau de parfum, smells like summer in a bottle 

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I wanted the Beach perfume to!! But then sucked in by so many other things, that I've just decided to get it for my birthday in may!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get the MJ palette so you can get VIB Rouge!

    ReplyDelete