Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Gloss

Wondering around I spotted a new display at my local CVS. I will insert a picture of the display...
Not sure if they are lip glosses or liquid lipsticks because I have heard both online but I can't find them on the L'Oreal website and the display doesn't say.

Anyways I purchased 3 colors. a nude, a pink and a purple, for $9.49 each. The shades I purchased don't have the pigmentation to be considered a liquid lipstick so I will call them glosses.

The display had 16 shades ranging from nudes, pinks, berries, reds, purples and even ORANGE :)
I KNOW, I KNOW!! I went picture crazy but the packaging is so pretty can you blame me?!? On to the swatches...Just a public service announcement I only put BB cream on the bottom half of my face because I thought I was only going to post pictures of my lips but since that didn't work this is what happened. I know I look like a goon but I wanted you to get the whole picture (no pun intended :))
601 nude ballet

101 rose melody
403 purple prelude
on the inside of my forearm

Overall I really do like them because they aren't thick and sticky, just the right consistency to stay on you lips for a few hours without drying them out. I am excited to try them over lip liners and lipsticks to give my lips a little more color.

my cheesy attempt at blowing you a kiss for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment